Followers

Monday 4 December 2017

With sympathy

Sadly, I have been asked to make a fair few
sympathy cards recently. 

When I got "flower 3" image from Morgans Artworld, 
over at the Glitter n Sparkle blog,
I thought this would make a thoughtful and delicate sympathy card...


The sentiment came as a freebie from desert diva - and
it fits beautifully by the side of this image.
I coloured it with my alcohol pens and dry embossed the edges.

A simple card -
I don't think sympathy cards need much fuss or faff. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the heart - atg - 11 Dec
Lil patch of crafty friends - atg - 15 Dec
Crazy 4 challenges - colour it! - 9 Dec
Morgans Artworld - atg - 15 Dec

1 comment:

Judy V said...

Beautiful card Vicky! Thanks for sharing with us at Morgan's ArtWorld!