Followers

Sunday 4 December 2016

Candy cane heart

At Patties Creations this month, the new challenge is:
"anything goes - christmas or winter."
I used Patties image "candy cane heart."




I fussy-cut the image and coloured with my promarkers.
I hand-drew the little branch, as I knew that's what I wanted -
but I don't have a branch stamp or die.

I embossed the edge of the white and backed it all
onto the candycane paper - again, I embossed and inked that around the edges too.
I added a sentiment done on the pc
and used some glitter-dust on the whites of the candy canes and the
tops of the branches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Christmas card challenge - candy cane - 15 Dec
Christmas cards all year round - atg christmas - 1 Jan
Crafters Cafe - christnas - 14 Dec
Crafty Calendar - christmas time - 30 Dec
Dis digi delights - traditional christmas colours - 17 Dec
Hiding in my craft room - christmas colours - 10 Dec





11 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Vic. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Unknown said...

I love this image. it is so cute, and your hand drawn tree branches look fantastic too! The pattern paper is perfect and it pulls it all together very nicely. Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges. Amanda DT

creationsnz said...

This is so sweet and pretty. Thanks for popping into the Crafters Café, CarolG

Planetsusie said...

This is lovely Vic - I particularly like it because it is unusual (just like me!!) Beautiful heart image and your little hand-drawn branch is so cute, now that is where I would have made a mistake - guaranteed!! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Christmas Time) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

Susan Powell said...

Such a cute card and I LOVE that sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

What a cute and sweet card! I love the little details and the heart is so cute! Awesome! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is just fabulous! I LOVE how you used the candy canes and made an ornament. Great take on our challenge! :)
Thanks for sharing over at the Christmas Card Challenge!

Martina said...

This card is truly wonderful! Love layout!
Thanks for playing along with us over at the Christmas Card Challenge!
xo, Martina

Larissa said...

Great christmas card, love the image. Thanks for entering our challenge at Di's digi stamps.

Hugs,
Larissa

Cindy said...

So festive. Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.

Ali said...

Classy classy classy!!!! Adore this! Thank you so much for participating in our Christmas Cards All Year' Round December challenge. ~ Ali (CCAYR DT)