Followers

Monday 8 August 2016

11 years ago today...

I married the love of my life...


and not a day passes when I am not thankful 
that we found each other. 

I made him this card ...


I tried to keep it quite masculine, but with
a romantic / anniversary feel. 
Again, this was made with the paper pack I have 
been using from The Works. 
I diecut the "love"
and stamped the sentiment underneath the diecut.
The edges were inked, embossed and faux stitched. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative cottage - for the men / boys - 19 Aug
Paper creator - keep it simple - 1 Sept
Sisters of craft - atg - 1 Sept
Crafty gals - birthdays / celebrations - 11 Aug


2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Such a great paper to express the sentiment without getting to girlie! I love the vintage, distressed feel of the paper.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Birthdays/Celebrations challenge.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, Vic! Your card is gorgeous! Love your wedding photo too! You are very lucky to have such a wonderful partner!