Followers

Monday 2 December 2013

Better late than never...

This is my card for challenge 61 - over at Glitter n Sparkle... add some glitter n sparkle!
 
I'm a bit late showing this one on my blog... sorry!
It's been a strange (but nice!) weekend...
we had a power cut and so had candles and tea-lights on,
with a little blast from the fire to keep us warm.
It was really lovely, especially when we decided to put the
tree up while we had all candlelight and firelight.
Very lovely!
Anyway - I digress...
This card is made using the reindeer image and sentiment
from QKR Stampede. So cute!
I glittered his antlers, his bells and a teeny bit of glitter on
each snowflake in the background.
The backing papers are docrafts papers.
Thanks for looking and any comments you might leave! x


No comments: