Followers

Thursday 2 May 2013

I'm back with one...for now! :)

I'm still here:)  Thought I would add a few over the next few days, that I made for commissions recently...
This one to start with....

This one looks sooo much better in real life...
I used a purple paper I have had for yonks, from a 6 x 6 paper pack.
My new (ish) darice butterflies embossing folder,
xcut label shape die, and a bit of dry (simple line) embossing...
with a bit of stickles here n there.
Computer generated sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Catered Crop - embossing. (ends 11th May)
Dream Valley Challenge - things with wings  (ends 3rd May )
Glitter n Sparkle - white and one other colour (ends 4th May)
Paper Playtime - emboss (ends 12th May)
Die Cuttin Divas - anything goes (ends 6th May)
Scrap Creations -Insects or animals (ends 6th May)
Creative Corner Challenges - clean and simple (ends 2nd May)










4 comments:

The Craft Bug said...

Gorgeous xx

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime! Lee-Ann :)

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

this is fab thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx