Followers

Friday 3 August 2012

My first EVER challenge!!! ( Less is more )


I have never joined in any kind of "challenge" before, and thought while it's
summer hols, now would be the perfect time,...
than I saw the L I M  challenge and loved the sketch....


So.. I had a play and came up with this...


I used Pink Petticoat paper, a HOTP stamp for the sentiment,
and some punched, silver butterflies, with a little silver gem on each wing.
The border is a Martha Stewart punch.
Hopefully, "Less is more" enough!!!



I have also just discovered another blog, which I haven;t seen before and their challenge this week is for a "monochrome" card, so I'm entering in that one, too!   ; )

Thanks for any comments you might leave!!


17 comments:

Wendy L said...

I think it looks gorgeous. xxx

Kathyk said...

FAB card - I DO love monochrome cards.

Kathyk

Sue said...

Stunning card, I love the design. Good luck with the challenge

Sue

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card, it's very pretty. Good luck in your challenge, I've just become a follower. Teresa xx

Mandi said...

Fabulous card Vick
I love this PP paper
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Laine said...

Welcome to the world of Challenges, they become addictive. Wonderful card. Beautiful image.
Thank you so much for joining us at TPC this week. Please come and see us again and Good Luck with the Challenge.
Hugs
Laine
X

Carolk said...

well done on getting to grips with entering your first challenge and good luck. Really love your card too. x

annesyme said...

Stunning card, love the black and white together, always a classy combination.
Anne x

Chrissie said...

Less is plenty... and this looks super. I hope it will be the first of many times that you join us.
We would however, ask that you link directly to the post rather than to your entire blog. If you're not sure how to do this, we'd be delighted to help you.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is really lovely, very elegant looking, good luck with the challenge x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card ... very elegant and love the flutterbyes ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ...hope you have a great weekend happy crafting and love sandy xx

sue said...

gorgous card
good luck in the challenges.
sue xx

Anonymous said...

very elegant good luck with the challenge tracy x

Margrit said...

stunning card for your first challenge - really stands out

Wendy L said...

Hi
Visited you before but hopping now over at Docrafts. xxxx

Linda said...

Very pretty mono card, lovely x

Anonymous said...

Really elegant card. Happy blog hopping xx