Followers

Sunday 29 July 2012

I've made some cards at last!


Long time, no blog!
I haven't had a lot of mojo recently, 
but I think I'm having a come-back now...

 I was asked to make this card...
for a 14 yr old boy who  loves footie and almost any sport. 
You can't tell, but I have used glossy accents over his name and age, so they stand out a bit.
I'm told he loves the cards I make, so lets hope this is no different!


I also made this for a colleagues mum...
" I need it to say Mam, and have shoes and handbags on please!"
I used one of my first kraft cards for this one as I love pink and brown together.
The wide, gold ribbon is organza.
I printed the words on the image, from my pc and added
some gems and a fancy edge to finish the card.
Thanks for looking and any comments you might leave. xx

1 comment:

Sue said...

fabulous cards, love the design and all the detailing you have added.

Sue