Followers

Monday 11 July 2011

Not been here for a while!

I haven't uploaded for a while, but have made a few recently,
so will show them over the next day or two...

 This is a gorgeous image..and I decoupaged some of it...
the girls and the banner.
(I like to just use 1mm foam pads as they
"do decoupage" subtley.)
As usual, I also used glossy accents here and there.


 I love this image... you can just about see the glossy accents
on the daisies around the little girls head.
I decoupaged the cat.
I made this and the one underneath, to have in my "card box."


 I can't remember where I got these
butterflies from, but I love them on this frame.
I decoupaged them and used G.A on her necklace.


I made this for a friend who like golf.
I found the background paper, which has words on like, "putt, birdie, chip, par" etc.
The little golf balls on the black strip, are dimensional...with G.A.
Hopefully, he will like it! x

No comments: