Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Easter cards!

I haven't made any easter cards before, so this morning, I thought I would make a couple this year...

 I found some Pink Petticoat images that I haven't used before..
as soon as I decided I was going to make some Easter cards, I remembered them!
I inked the edges of everything, and used some spotty paper:-
( I think it is Docrafts paper from waaay back! )
I coloured the image with my watercolour pencils to get a soft colour.


 This card, I have just put in the post to my Niece!
Again, another PP image.
The paper was part of a 12 x 12 pack I bought in a pound shop last year! (Bargain!)


This image is a download.
I put the sentiment with the image, matted it and inked the edge.
I have aslo embossed around the edge of the image and added some
 punched daisies in the corners. x

No comments: